It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Up And Down And All Around

I went geocaching this morning.

I may have posted this view before, but a long time ago.  Time for another.  Yes, I went about half way along that dirt road back there.  Which is NOT flat.





I found the cat-themed cache I was looking for and my Hello Kitty coin purse paid a visit.





I selfie using items in the cache was requested, and I complied.




After that I walked most of the way back then headed north up Spring Canyon.  There was ONE cache a mile+ up the canyon.  I was a bit nervous about all the no trespassing signs I had heard about, but the area was clearly defined with fencing and a zillion signs, so no worries there.

I ran into another geocacher and he accompanied me to the cache I was looking for, and I accompanied him to the caches he was looking for.  One was at the top of a BIG hill.  And it turned out he had signed the log before, in fact he was the last finder.  And the e-log he had written was still on his phone, he had forgotten to hit "send".  Sounds like something I would do!

We looked for another cache for him, but didn't find it.  I had found it before but couldn't remember where it was, except I had looked several times for it.  He had too go, so we walked back to the parking lot together.  We had a good time talking all the way, but I was getting pretty tired and my left shoulder had a sore spot.  Having someone to talk to helped ease the walk!

And then I drove home and fell asleep for three hours!

STATS:  approx. 6.6 miles walked, 2 caches found.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some sharp glasses!

Deanne said...

Nice to see that the Hello Kitty coin purse is still holding up!

About Me

Where's that post about 'shoes'?

Squeakycyclist's Shared Stuff

Blog Archive

Followers