It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Moving Day At The Library

But not for us!

The crane came this morning to move the stuff on to the pad in front of the library.



I had to get out of the library while the crane was over it, just in case...



I wore my yellow hard hat during the whole operation, but no pics of THAT!


Closer and closer it gets.


The guys said it weighed six thousand pounds.

This is the second of three items.





I think the one above was zoomed in a bit.



It's getting there!


And they are guiding it into place.



This is the last of the three cabinets, it is somewhat smaller.



And here is the movie of that last piece coming in, all 400 MB worth!

The Library: Moving Day -- The Movie!


And that is all for today!

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow, they got a crane to move your bookshelves!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers