It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, November 06, 2015

Friday Night Again

Those of you on the Facebook may have already seen this one.  And those of you not on the Facebook got it e-mailed to them.  That's covers everyone, right?



Someone e-mailed me to ask if I happen to have a manual for a Laminex AV-979 laminator.  I
Googled the model number but it did not look like mine. I looked for the model number on my laminator but couldn't find it right off hand, but after much lifting and tilting I finally spotted it.  It was the same number!  Well!  I couldn't find my manual, but I did find a threading diagram on the underside of the removable shelf, and here it is in case anyone else needs it. 



When we got our Apple ][+ computer the librarian bought one game, and it was Gobbler. The link goes to the Wikpedia article.  The game may remind you of another game.  Anyway, we would play it probably too much, trying to beat each others' high scores.  And here, preserved for all time, digitally, it is:



Well, that is about all I got for today.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers