It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Countdown to Friday...

I'm collecting seeds from the dried examples of seed pods like this (but dried, not green!) so I can try to grow some more, but I don't know what kind of plant it is.  Do you?


Here's the whole plant.


I heard a banging on the window of the west-facing bedroom this morning, so I went to investigate.  It was a bird who had spotted his reflection in the shiny glass sun-reflecting stuff.  He kept it up for quite a while.  I couldn't figure out the video on the camera, but I managed to get a few seconds on the phone.  But it was crummy, so you don't get to see it.

I found one geocache this afternoon, on the Flume Road.  There is no flume there, why do you suppose it is named that?  Also did maintenance on a cache of my own.

That is all for today!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers