It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, April 19, 2014

At The Costco

Today I have joined the exalted ranks of Costco members!

Or maybe I mean exulted.

I got tires today, it only took an hour. They are Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza 235/70R16 106H. Whatever that means.

I wandered around the place while I waited. I ate an frozen Belgian Waffle sample.  I saw three, count 'em, THREE, people I  knew from work.  I sat next to a  old man who was smoking a cigarette.  Or rather, he sat next to me, after asking if it was OK if he smoked.

I learned today that Costco doesn't take credit cards, at least, not MY credit card!

I checked on my cache there. It looks like the landscapers chopped the camo a bit, but it's good enough.

I wish someone would remove the temptation of that Ninja motorcycle on display at the entrance!

And finally, I wonder how many people have been run over in the parking lot?

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers