It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, March 23, 2015

Several Days Of Stuff

This one is from the 19th, I think.  A cache I was looking for but didn't find.  I checked nearly EVERYWHERE, even up inside this metal box.  I'm sure glad I didn't stick my fingers up there! Selfie mode on the phone camera for the win!



One of the inspectors at work said the guys did a great job, except for one thing.  The transformer pad was two feet short.


Spray paint markings on ground, I'm guessing, showing where the extension will go.


I KNEW there was a rose bush in the back yard, but I didn't notice it had a bud, then all of a sudden a GIANT flower!  Wow!


So excited I took three pics!


Which side is its good side?


A picture of the front-yard poppies in daylight was requested, here are TWO!


A closer view.


Geocaching down towards Chula Vista Sunday, I spotted a baby rat.


Today I was looking for a geocache, I just couldn't spot it ANYWHERE, I was SO frustrated I could cry!!


OK, OK, I'll go away now.  Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers