It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Yet Another Day

I spent the whole day waiting for the truck to get fixed, they charged me two hundred bucks, told me it wasn't what I thought it was.  Turns out, I discover as I'm driving home, it's also not fixed, and doing EXACTLY what it was doing before. Great!

I biked up there to pick it up, my right knee start hurting about half-way there, like it was being stabbed a little.  Fabulous!

I've seen all the episodes of Archer and The Americans that are available on Freezone. Outstanding!
Better check Hulu...one episode of The Americans I haven't see, better watch THAT! Things might be looking up.

Walked back from Fletcher Hills this morning.  Took two hours.  Found one elusive geocache along the way, so that good.

Also cried a little while walking, so that was sad.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers