It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another Week Nearly Past

I feel a bit fragmented, bear with me.

At the post office yesterday I saw this conduit.  Needs fixin'.




I see there are three wires. The red and the black are for a "switch leg" to a photocell, I'm thinking. The green is ground, but I thought one used the conduit as ground.  Must be new rule. I hope!  And in this case, it is certainly justified!!

It was brought to my attention that this eagle was placed here several weeks ago.  Didn't even notice it!



I have been trying various techniques over the years to erase edge writing.  Correction fluid, sanding blocks, an electric eraser, and Sharpies have all been tried.  Today I brought in my motor tool with a little sanding drum bit.  Works pretty perfect!




Just finished reading When Bad Things Happen To Good People and Twice Upon A Marigold.  One book explains that God does not micromanage, the other is about an evil queen who regains her memory after getting washed away down a river in the first book (of the series, not Why Bad Things!), this being the sequel, and heads back to her old kingdom to torment everyone.  It's "part comedy, part tragedy, part two".

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Well, what do ya know? Cool that you figured out how to rid the edge writing on books. Nice hat holder.

Anonymous said...

Dad, why are you wearing goggles (and how old they?) just to sand a book?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers