It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, April 05, 2013

Thursday

Walked to the tax preparer, but got there an hour early so walked on to find a puzzle geocache I had solved early in the day.  Saw this car parked in the dealership's lot:



From the rear.  Oh, and it had a California plate.  Oh, and California is one of them states that requires a front license plate. Hope that works out for you, pal.



I guess he's just a rebel.  And he'll never be any good.

Found out that I misinterpreted the IRS rules and have to file an amended tax return for a couple years ago. I am so happy.

Cleaned out the bathroom cabinet.



Compare with:



Made a moue face.



Here is the Last Applesauce.  Those in the know will know what I'm talking about.



Fell asleep during Archer last night, and so slept on the couch.  It's now tomorrow morning, I gotta go get the truck.

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Hope the truck is finally fixed!

Anonymous said...

I know what you're talking about. Do you still have any yoghurt? I just bought some jello pudding, yes they have some at Waldo's (it's rare here) and boy does that bring memories...

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers