It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Mothers Day

On Cinco de Mayo we had a bit of a do in the library for Teacher Appreciation Day/Week.


For Mothers Day I called my mother (Yes, I am so lame), then I went to the downtown to visit  my friend.  This new place certainly has a better view than the old place.


We went up on the roof level patio to look around.


I asked him to point to something for a more interesting picture.


From another window was this view of some interesting old roofs.  Isn't everyone interested in old roof?


Of course, there was geocaching involved. On the way home I stopped by one place, parked, and walked a couple of blocks to the cache.  On the ran I ran across this pony.  You may have seen this pic on Facebook.


But you certainly did NOT see this one.  I re-positioned the pony slight to take advantage of a strategically located bird poop.  At least I THINK it was bird poop!


A view of the freeway ramps from near the cache area.


That is all for today!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Gnarly poop!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers