It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, December 21, 2015

Monday On The E.T.

Instead of manning-up and doing my Xmas cards I, well, I, went geocaching.  Out in that place I was at yesterday, except down in the river valley.

First I stopped by the Water Conservation Garden at Cuyamaca College. 'cause it turns out there is a geocache there that I've never noticed.


Down on El Tae Road I came across this little Kitty in a cache.  I am not sure what exactly it is, as the bottom was tape on. But she is a cutie.




Looking for a way to cross the river it struck me that they seem pretty determined to keep people off of this bridge.  Not sure why the intermediary gates are not locked closed too.



Crossing on the old Highway 94 bridge I seem to have acquired a light saber!


I walked about 5.14 miles today, and found ten caches.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Catching up on your blog. The knitted thing your mom made is super cute. It would make a cute phone case. Always wanted to learn how to knit. Another thing on the Bucket List. The Hello Kitty cache was cute. Guess I should get off the computer. Need to get a few things done before tomorrow. Travel day. TTFN!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers