It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday In University City

I went geocaching in the University City area today.  This was my favorite cache of all the ones I found today.  I have a penchant for pine trees, I guess.



Near one cache I spotted this dead bird. In a basket. I don't know what kind of bird, I didn't look to closely.  Some sort of hawk, I guess. 


I found twelve caches, and didn't find two.  My "career" finds-to-date total is 3,920.  I could probably, maybe, reach my goal of 4,000 this year, but I'm sure something will come up.  Like life, or something.

I am four cache finds short of my total from last year, and my average daily find rate is 2.3674 as of today.  As with the 4,000 goal, it is within the realm of possibility that I might reach 900 finds for the  year.

Ain't this all very fascinating?  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers