It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Out and About South Of Eastlake

From the other day, our new fence at work, and some flowers.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My geocaching route today.  How does that work for ya?

Here is a panorama I made at one point.  There is SUPPOSED to be an airship in the sky, that was the point of the panorama, but all I see is one little dot that MIGHT be the airship.



I swear I didn't want to touch this even after I figured out it was the cache.


How about this cute little critter?



And this guy was so hilariously fierce!



The hills are quite scared with motorcycle trails and roads.  I am quite torn, back in the day I would have been riding here, I bet, and I'd be tempted now if I had a bike.  A few minutes later a motorcyclist came down the hill on the road/trail to the left.


There was a stink bug (Pinacate beetle) in this cache hole!


Jets kept circling around.  I don't know why. Touch and go practice at Brown Field?
You can see the wheels are down in the next picture.


This picture is definitely better!


I saw a bunch of aircraft today.  The airship, helicopters, private planes going to Brown Field, the noisy, I mean Sound Of Freedom, jets, and a couple either "drones" or powered hang glider-type light aircraft.

I walked about 4.582 miles this morning, which I'm sure you know if you clicked the link to Google Pedometer/miler/meter.com

Nineteen caches found, and two DNFs.  No snakes sighted, no injuries to report.  My ankle-thing started bothering me a little, but no more than usual.

On a sad note I had transported two mice for release but forgot to let them go when I parked the vehicle.  When I got back they were dead.

The only sound in the cave was Howard, weeping.
"Shh," said Boots, patting him. "The mouses are sleeping." -- Gregor And The Marks Of Secret

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers