It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, November 07, 2014

Friday Friday Friday

I was given a gift of a solar-powered flower the other day, I may have mentioned.  There was some question of what exactly a solar-powered flower is.  Here is a video I made of the solar-powered flower.

Today I went to the Dollar Store for to buy some more solar-powered flowers, or as THEY call 'em, "Dancing Flowers".  Can you  imagine??  The Dollar Store didn't have any more, it not being the season, said they, but YESTERDAY they had Dancing Pilgrims and Dancing Turkeys.  And they are expecting more soon.

I cannot contain myself.

I THAT was the errand I did not ride the bike for!

I ate breakfast at 4:30 A.M. this morning, and forgot to take my meds, so decided to make oatmeal for a Second Breakfast at 6:00 A.M.   While waiting for it to cool I took my meds, then promptly forgot to eat the oatmeal.

It loses its appeal after sitting all day...



Serious off-roaders carry the tools needed to get them un-stuck, like a shovel and an off-road jack.


That is about all I got for today, except that, will this heat never end?  It was 88 today, 91 yesterday, and pretty darn dry!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers