It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sat Day

I see I have read five books this month, so far, which puts me two ahead of last year. Imagine that.  But I'm still fifteen behind March of 2012.

So far I have read 16 books this year, compared to 27 for the first three months of 2013, and 48 46 for the same time period in 2012.


Data for March 2014 not entered, 'cause it's still March.

I washed the clothes today, messed around on the computer most of the day, and went for a walk around the city this afternoon.

And that is about it.

EDIT: Added Books Read spreadsheet image.
EDIT: Corrected total books read in first three months of 2012.
EDIT: Added data not entered sentence.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

What? No book titles?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers