It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, March 15, 2014

How Many Days In A Year?

I needed a cache for the 15th so I headed out this morning to find me a cache or two. I only have one more empty spot on the calendar, so everyone remind me on or before July 2nd of what I have to do!


A lizard in Sweetwater River Regional Park, not too far from Morrison Pond.



And in other news...

Students who have neglected to get or bring a Library Lunch Pass® have to option of picking five dandelion flowers from the lawn.


This is the most successful bulletin board I never put up.  The Med. Ex. students in Period 2 did it a few months ago.  It gets the most comments from visitors, and several have taken pictures of it.


That is about all I can think of at the moment.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers