It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Wednesday Passing By

Here are two more pictures of the pretty blue projector lubricating oil bottle.



It still has some oil in it!  I saw one of these bottle on eBay for forty bucks!  I also saw one for five bucks...


My, and by "my" I mean not mine, Triplett multimeter. Needs a new battery.

File size 462K You have been warned!

I'm trying to get rid of this chair at work.


I can't think of anything else to say, except I started reading "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?", which I may have read before, but I don't remember it.

Oh, I just thought of something!  I had severely dismantled the fake pendulum clock that I have so MANY emotional issues with, and I was going to order a new mechanism, but I fooled with it for a quite a bit and it magically started working!  Then I found I had to pry the hands off again so I could put it back in the wood case.  And it stopped working gain.  So I did some judicious whacking with a hammer, and a bit of prying with a screwdriver, and now it works again!  So I went to screw the back of the plastic mechanism case on and found that I would have to take the whole thing apart again to get the screws in.  So, duct tape.  Camo duct tape.

NOW we're done here!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers