It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday In Spring Valley

Monday Afternoon in Spring Valley, as I didn't bestir myself for a goodly part of the day!

A dry fountain was seen, Mt. Miguel is in the background, way background!


I did not find the nearby cache.

In a fit of manic exuberance (Hey, apparently I spelled correctly!) I decided to hike a trail that runs along the north of Sweetwater Lake to get at a cache that was isolated in a field of ones I had already found.  Saw these purple plants.  There was a bee in this one, but he flew away.


After finding the cache I strolled, STROLLED, mind you, to the BMX area and took a bunch of pictures.  These, believe it or don't, are the only two worth saving!  This one is looking towards Sweetwater Lake.


This one is looking towards Mt. Miguel, with a BMX ramp to the right.  And on the right middle is a piece of the good road that is fence off and you better not get caught on it, the rangers are VERY crabby, I have heard.  I didn't get caught when I biked on it for a short distance several years ago, thank goodness.


After finishing up I headed to Walmart to look for a Hotshot, but they didn't have one in the store.  Apparently once has to order it online for pickup in the store.  How does this stuff work?

Then I went to the grocery store to pick up my meds, then I went home, which is where I am now.

Thanks for reading!

P.S.  I increased the thumbnail size, back to three inches.  But don't forget to click on them to see the Big Picture!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers