It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Morning And A Filthy Bird Bath

OK, OK, so I don't clean the bird bath often enough. It HAS been a whole week.  But Gummi worms? Really?


And are the birdies really leaving bits of paper on the edge?  And there are even tiny little Styrofoam-like balls floating in there. 

I need a surveillance camera back there!

I was watching Sunday Morning, uh, this morning, and Kate Mulgrew was on there talking about being reunited (seventeen years ago) with the daughter she gave up for adoption.  The daughter said when the agency told her who her birth mother was they asked her if she watch Star Trek.  That pretty much cracked me up!

That's all for now!


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers