It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Today In The Drawer

I got out after dawn this morning to go look for yesteday's cache near the new fence.  The fence is finished, but there was a large barky dog behind it, so I took off.

Then I went over to look for a cache at MTRP, but I didn't find it.

Then I went over to Prospect to look for a couple of caches, but I didn't find them, either!

Looks like I'm 0 for 4 at this point.

I went a couple of blocks north for a piggie cache, and I found THAT one.  Thank goodness for piggies!

Then I across the freeway, on Prospect, and turned north.  After MUCH back and forthing to find a parking place, I was able to walk a few blocks to find the cache there.

Then I drove out Greenfield to the big park (Van Zanten Park) there by the middle school.  I didn't get to look for the cache because of nearby urban campers, but I DID get a pic of a garbage can.  Someone had a good time on the 4th!


Then I went home and took a nap listening to Prarie Home Companion.


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers