It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Running On Empty

I woke up three hours before dawn and went to find a geocache.  I found it, and another, and didn't find two, then I came home.  All by six!

Later on I went to Home Depot and bought a small bag of orchid mix, and some epoxy glue, then I went to the grocery store and bought groceries. And some non-food items, too. Like vitamins, cling bandage for the first aid box, and a big container of fiber supplement. Isn't that interesting?

A couple of months ago I bought, for a fundraiser, a sheet of paper impregnated with sunflower seeds.  And apparently other kinds of seeds, too.  See the pic. I planted it last week, and stuff has started coming up.


I forgot, on the way to Home Depot I dropped off that Encyclopaedia Britannica set we paid so much money for, so long ago.


The last time I bicycled I picked up one of my geocaches that was in need of some fixin', as some very strong hands of Lana Kane-ian proportions have been trying to twist it open.  The wrong way.  So that is what the epoxy is for.


I planted the baby epidendrum orchid in a big pot, so let us see how THAT turns out.

I watched an episode of Rev this afternoon, but I kept falling asleep.

The Raleigh Twenty is still in the shop, awaiting new tires, white walls, which they have to special order.

I can't think of anything else, except someone needs to do the dishes around here!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers