It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Calendar Day

Today being a very special geocaching day for me, I wanted a very special geocache to commemorate it, uh, with.  I ended up in the general area of Cedar Ridge Park.  It's a good place to watch airliners making their approach.  Today several of the aircraft had contrails and/or vapor clouds (do they have a name?).   Very pretty to watch.  Which picture is best?

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

I saw this really cool rotted wooden electrical pole and just HAD to take a picture of it. You can't see it in this pic, for some reason, but some ass has thrown a plastic water-type bottle down there.  Actually, it turns out that there are several thing you can't see in there.


So today I filled the last open day on the calendar (July 2nd), so now THAT little challenge is complete. Only took twelve years!  Well, three years since I started working on it!


I also found that cache by the shooting range that I've looked for several times recently.  One less aggravation!

Before the geocaching trip I went up to the mall to get a couple or three birthday cards, which must arrive tomorrow, ha!  And I went to Target to get a spatula.  Well, I saw a nice one for not TOO much, so I grabbed it and went to the check stand.  Well, he rang it up for about six dollars more, so I said I was sure it was about eight bucks, and I didn't HAVE that much, so he reduced it.  I thought that was very nice.  I checked on line and it IS rather more than I thought, so either it was miss-marked or I messed up.  Either way, I got a nice spatula.  A Silicone Flexible PANCAKE (emphasis mine) Turner, it says.

That is all I can think of, have a nice day!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Congrats on achieving your challenge! What? No picture of the spatula?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers