It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday

We drove up to the lake and ate some really good sandwiches from Jack In The Box, then we drove around a bit.  We were going through Mission Valley so I asked M. to stop for a couple of geocaches.  I spotted the lampbase cover one, and he found the one hanging in plain view.  He also noticed this, which is NOT the cache!



Yikes!  Looked abandoned, though.

Earlier today, or maybe it was yesterday, there was yet again sunlight streaming through the window, and through the prism, onto my...sock.



Ain't that purty?

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Was that a hive? We keep having wasps build their little domiciles under our awnings. They keep building in the same 3 spots. Dig the sock thing. Makes me think of Pink Floyd.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers