It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's Tuesday!

Having taken out the trash yesterday I felt no real need to get up and out any time soon, but a sense of guilt finally drove me from the house around three in the afternoon.  I had managed to pay the bills earlier, so I mailed them and headed off to Home Depot, where I purchased two bags of potting soil and two bags of mulch.

Now I remember why I got a truck!



I hauled the two big bags to the backyard on the top of the rolling garbage cans.
I gotta get a handcart some day!

I also bought a bolt for the kickstand project, which would probably be going along somewhat swimmingly if not for the shifter cable that crosses right through the space taken by one of the top plates, or this case, a top plate that is on the bottom. So it's a bottom plate, right?  I think there is some law that prevents two objects from occupying the same space.  Or possibly I don't know what I am talking about.

I spent a lovely couple of hours last evening listening to the KRNN streaming audio, then watching several British sitcoms on  Hulu.

Oh, I forgot, one thing I did today is dump baking soda and vinegar down the bathroom drains. Lots of bubbles!  Hope they smell better!

Later!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers