It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, June 13, 2013

That and This and That

While walking I saw a couple of Harbor Patrol cars.  I've seen them before, in this spot.  I'm pretty sure we don't have a harbor nearby. Do they know something we don't know? Have I posted this thought before?




Another one of these flowers is flowering. I can't remember what it is. I should have asked my mother, she is the one who noticed it.



This cactus reminds me of Goldie Hawn.



Closer in. Ain't nature cool?



I have seen this cat several times waiting, waiting, waiting under this bush. There is a bird bath on the other side of the bush...



These barrels have been sitting here a long time.  I wonder what is in them?



I'm not the only one to wonder, I see!



That's all for the pics!  I went to the dentist today and had DEEP CLEANING.  What fun!  Next week we start work on a crown!

Got a geocache this morning on Cowles.  Not first-to-find, only fourth.  I think work should let geocachers go if there is a new cache announcement. It would be good for morale.

Got out to the vehicle after work, couldn't find the car key.  Walked all the way back to the library, then found the key in the shoes I was carrying.  Shoes?  Oh, yes, I changed into my "good" sneakers so as to not annoy the dentist with my stinky shoes.

Couldn't find the spare garage key when I got home.  Found it in my spare shorts.  Also, when I got the clothes out of the dryer I found an Einstein Bagels gift card in there, all nice and clean.  And dry!



No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers