It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, March 28, 2016

Out On A Limb

Sunday morning I met up with one of my geocaching friends to get a cache I knew he was also interested in.  He was going to do the climbing, while I had one hand on the camera and another on the cell phone to call 911 if needed.   He made the climb like a champion, although we kept losing sight of the cache, it was SO far up in the tree!

Here he was trying to spot it, so to decide which limb to go out on.



He is within arm's reach!


A slightly different angle, making the grab.


Zoomed in, putting it back, I think, after replacing the SOAKED log with a piece of paper.


On the walk back to the street (about 3/4 of a mile) Matt called about going out to the Canyon, I told him I'd be back home in an hour or so, and I was.

Here are some pictures from our visit:

The key wind chime, which I find is fascinating. I ought to make one, I certainly have enough keys!


Matt brought a kringle.


This big ol' cactus had fallen over so N. and G. set it back upright.  I could have supervised, but I was inside eating that SMALL piece of the kringle!


We had a good time seeing most of the family, and having some good food.  M. gave me some food to take home, and I ate a lot of it today!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers