It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Out And About On Independance Day

I mentioned this on the FB, if you are planning on going to Harbor Island to watch the fireworks tonight, uh, there was NO parking as of 8:00 AM this morning.  All the grassy area were covered with tents and canopies, too.  I should have taken a picture...

[insert curmudgeonly comment here about large events, crowds, noise, etc.]

I immorally parked at the blocked-off Tom Ham's Restaurant to look for a cache, but I didn't find it, and not for the first, second, or even third time, either!

Later I was looking for another cache, one with a solid clue.  Here's a picture I took of the target area.  Nothing there!  Turned out I was on the wrong side of the street.  GPS receivers, how do they work?



Later I saw this very cool sign.  It's on private property, fortunately or unfortunately.  They want to get it restored and mounted in their Garden Of Art project, but don't have the funds at this time.



That is about it for today, I think.  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers