It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wednesday & Thursday

Phillip came on by on his visit and we went off to Balboa Park to visit the Aerospace Museum and the Model Railroad Museum.

The Aerospace Museum is of course fascinating.  I did not take any pictures, but Phillip took thirty or forty.

The Model Railroad Museum always seems to have something new.  A great deal of work has been done by the La Mesa club on the upper level.  There was a small display of photos from early club days, but none of Phillip or me. I don't know why, maybe because we were not full members, and only for a few months?  Well!

If you are connected to me on the FB you may have already seen these photos today.  So you are NOT losing your mind!

Phillip took this picture on my phone for me. It is just outside the Model Railroad Museum in the lobby.


Phillip went off on his sailing cruise Thursday. I know he had a fabulous time!


I drove up to Kearney Mesa to buy something, and I did some geocaching along the way.  I stopped by the 94th Aero Squadron restaurant to look for the cache we did not find there a couple of months ago, and this time I quickly spotted it.  This place is very photogenic, so I could not help myself, I took a selfie.  I looks just like I'm at a World War I airfield, do I not?


And before I went there I stopped at the Toy Store and bought me a new radio, for emergency use only, I assure you.  You will note that this picture is somewhat misleading, as the radio is not turned on, because the battery holder case is not attached (indicated by the battery holder case tab sticking down from the radio), because I only had seven of the eight AA batteries needed to power it.


Well, I can't think of anything else right off hand.  Tomorrow is Friday, and it is back-to-work on Monday.  Yikes!

Still waiting for the you-know-who to call and set up the schedule for the you-know-what!

Later!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers