It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Once More, Into The Breach

I went over to Chollas Lake to do some geocaching, but they wuz closed AGAIN! What is up with that? I shall call the ranger tomorrow and see if I am doing it wrong.

So I went over to Grossmont College to see if I could find those two little boogers out on the plateau.

Came across this peace sign.

2010February28 geocaching 001

Then I sat on this bench, which I had spotted from across the canyon while finding the first cache, the "Evil" one.

2010February28 geocaching 002

Then I headed north on the ol' dirt road.

Saw this rock off to the side.

2010February28 geocaching 004

When I started to replace the rock, I saw this little 'pede scuttling about. I haven't seen one of them since Badger Lake!

2010February28 geocaching 005

I headed on down the road, till it turned into a trail, and a rather steep one at that. I got to the spot, and looked and looked, and looked. And finally I found it. Signed the log, climbed by up the hill and headed back to Grossmont.

Saw this purty bush near the fence. What kind is it?

Here's a closeup.

2010February28 geocaching 011

2010February28 geocaching 009

After I got back to the truck, I headed over a couple of parking lots to look for another cache. I looked all OVER the place, but no joy. When I got home, I read ALL the log reports. I am pretty sure I have a handle on it, now. Famous last words! NEXT time, fer sure!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Dunno what kind of bush that it but from the looks of it...would probably make me sneeze.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers