It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Shoes & Clean Teeth

I bought some cheap shoes the other day, at Target. Two pair for fifty bucks. A kid at work said he paid seventy dollars at Nordstrum. I said his shoes would probably last a lot longer than mine. And his were kind of purty, with their bright yellow accents.

2010February24 shoes 003

You can also see two Apple servers, a Novell IntranetWare manual, an EICO audio generator (tubes, baby!), and the box our old Winnebago Spectrum library circulation program came in, and is back in. I'm hanging on to the Winnebago Spectrum just in case the internet disappears!

I was perusing the Demo catalog, as is my wont, and noticed the picture for the 3M C-27 tape applicator. It seems to be set up a little differently than mine.

2010February24 tape 005

Tape goes where?

The dude from Minnesota (who WAS behind me!(and so was that truck!!) and that truck both are merging from the left lane to the far right lane (an odd go-straight AND right-turn sort-of-lane) so they can turn right at the intersection past the one just ahead. They kind of bollaxed up the flow of traffic. If they had just stayed behind me they both could have easily gotten into the correct lane!

2010February24 changing lanes 007

Tourists!

And I'm glad I never make misteaks!

I drove today because I had to get my teeth cleaned. The dentist did not use the ultrasound much, said I was not brushing enough, and scheduled another cleaning in three months. But did not schedule any fillings! I am so happy! And I hereby resolute to brush more than once a day!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Nice shoes. Love the tape applicator. I miss repairing books. Hey, did you read that Fatty's getting married?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers