It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, February 14, 2010

St. Valentine's Day

Went geocaching this morning. How cold is that?

I drove to Grossmont College and parked there. Headed out onto the mesa, forth and back, as is my wont. Found some caches. Headed DOWN some very water-weary old dirt road. Wandered around in the bushes for a while. Came to the conclusion I should have searched more at the TOP of the hill. Decided to leave that one for another day. I read the logs for it later, and found that some guy said there is an old car wrecked in the bushes. I'd like to see that! Found a couple more caches, and got my feet wet even more. My sneakers are not water proof!

I headed UP a very steep trail, and took some pictures.

Hey, wasn't I just coming DOWN that dirt road over there?

2010February14 geocaching 001

Whoa, I came UP from down there?

2010February14 geocaching 002

I rode down that road on my Schwinn Sting Ray, back in the day! No, no, the one in the upper left-hand cornerish! Then right over the side, down that hill!

2010February14 geocaching 004

As usual, all those scenic pics look better in the Giganto versions, just click on the image to see them in all their glory on Zooomr!

I found some binoculars in a cache, but they don't work too well. I gotta remember to bring mine with me, next time.

2010February14 geocaching 007

Here are a couple of cat pics, since it's the day after caturday!

Chubby cat with glowing eyes!

2010February13 cat 001

Cats having a stare-down.

2010February14 cats

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers