It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, January 02, 2017

What's Left Of The December Pics I Haven't Posted Yet

Here are all the pics I haven't yet posted here. You may have seen most of them on Facebook.

Dated December 7, 2016.

Driving around PB with Philip the geocacher  I spotted this camper door handle.



Dated December 10, 2016

Well, I'M here, where is everyone else?  Oh, over there!  A meetup for geocaching purposes before dawn at the Wal Mart parking lot at Los Coches.  A surprising number of people go to work before dawn, I found.



The roof of Walmart at Los Coches on a foggy morning. Hey, I can see my truck from here!


Saw this on a metal pole.  Discovered to be some extreme fitness training company and/or guy.  The web search is confusing.



Nice spider webs!  I was not the only one to take a picture of it!



A hazy view down into a canyon.  But it is gradually clearing.  And of course I forgot my sun hat, as I had the Turtle Fur on for warmth.



View down to La Cresta Road from high above.



December 13, 2016

Bee bandage after giving some blood samples to the lab.  I spent WAY too much time trying to find where I could buy a roll of this for my first aid kit.



December 14, 2016

New radio, and I am cold.  I'm in bed trying to get warm.



December 15, 2016

I got new holiday socks!  Stunning!



December 21, 2016

This is all Philip the Geocacher and I found of one cache.  Alas!


December 23, 2016

What looks like a perfectly usable child seat is sitting in that big field at the south end of the Eastlake development in Chula Vista.  Go get it!



December 25, 2016

Some crafty person made this wind chime.  Very nice!



December 28, 2016

At the Plaza Bonita weekly event. This may or may not be available framed and autographed. For a fee.



December 30, 2016

Looking down at Penasquitos Canyon from the ridge to the south.


That is it for the pics.  Now for some stats!

The Books I've Read stats page claims I have read 66 books this year.  But Goodreads claimed I have read 75 books this year.  How is that so?  I found that the Books I've Read stats calculator doesn't count books I have read more than once, although it does list the reread in the correct date.

Pages read: 27,275 
Longest Book Read:  The Mad Ship, by Robin Hobb, at 906 pages.
Oldests Book Read: In The Land Of White Death, published in 1917.




No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers