It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Friday

The nice thing about blogging the day after is that it's gonna be relatively short, 'cause I've already forgotten most of it, at least the details!

I stepped on a piece of glass that pierced my boot, and part of my heel.  It bled a little, but I washed it and put goo on it and bandaged it up.  The glass also cut my finger a little when I was pulling it out.  I'm SURE all Mr. Sun's UV light had sterilized that nasty piece of glass over the months it has been sitting there, right?

And I didn't even find the cache, or rather, the second waypont of the multi-cache, even with a hint from the cache owner.  How very disappointing!

Although finding the FIRST waypoint on Tuesday, after several years, has pleased me no end!

After leaving there I went up on the Mesa, mostly, to various places to look for caches.  See the map below.


This little flower was sitting all by itself in the middle-ish of a wide dirt road.



Panorama of one side of road.



Panorama of the other side of the road.



I found a magic wand in my travels, one of Harry Potter's, I think.



The several places I went on Friday.


That is about it for yesterday!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Have a friend who lives in Birdland.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers