It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm Walkin'

I walked up to Staples to pick up on their 1¢ Back To School sale. It took me about an hour to get up there, so it had been opened a half an hour already. Droves of peoples were there. I suspect many of them (the bulk-buyers, anyway) were those leeches on the public, teachers, buying classroom supplies with their own money.

Saw this sign on the way home. Good to know.

2011July10 Walking 001

At the Heartland Youth For Decency Vietnam Veterans Memorial.I spotted this bench, which I don't remember seeing before, but maybe I forgotted. here's a nice article about war memorials in La Mesa, including this one.

2011July10 Walking 002

This is the memorial itself, with the camouflaged trashcan that initially caught my attention today.

2011July10 Walking 004

Total walking today was just under four miles, I figure.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers