It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, February 21, 2015

It's Saturday!

Yikes, I went for a bike ride today!  And I have actually posted content on the bike blog!  You may want to check it out!


I tried using those overly hyped and kinda expensive wall hooks by Command to hold up this wall handing.  They do not hold well on a latex-painted surface, in my experience.  I removed the hooks and, using the very same sticky-strips hung it on the wood door.  And it is still up there!  Looks dumb, though.



I was gonna tell you the company that made the hanging but the label seems to have fallen off.  Well, it's from Scandinavia (quite possibly Denmark) and it's made with wool, I remember that much!

And that is all for today, I think!  Now I have to go back and finish the bike blog entry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad, maybe you can take that to the cleaners. Did you put it in your bedroom?

About Me

Where's that post about 'shoes'?

Squeakycyclist's Shared Stuff

Blog Archive

Followers