It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Following Yesterday's Trail

I went back to Poway this morning, before dawn this time.  I found a bunch of caches.  Then I decided to head down into Beeler Canyon.  That little hike is where all these pictures were taken.

Up in the power tower there was a raptor nest.















Continuing to the bottom of the canyon I came across misc. junk.  But what about this lawn mower?  I maybe could USE a lawn mower for my 10 x 10 square foot of lawn.  Well, it WOULD be lawn if I watered it. 


Near by was this engine block, but no head.


There was a lawn chair, a chaise lounge I believe they are called, that looked in good condition.  I did not take a picture of it.

And that is about all I got for today. Mere words couldn't describe, you just had to be there.


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers