It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Tuesday

It got progressively cloudier this day, and now it is raining a bit.

I went to Target to buy bubble wrap, but the shelf was bare. So I walked ALL THE WAY across the mall, length-wise, to Wal Mart, and they had tons!  So I picked out a roll, then some peanut butter and some tea bags.  So I waited in line, then when it was my turn I found my giant and heavy backpack did not contain my wallet.  So I had to, morally, return all the stuff to their shelves.  And so I did.

When I got home I had a call from the doctor's office.  They said my labs were unremarkable. So that is good.  I was checking reddit while I was on hold.  I was disappointed to read that the Diane In Seat 7A story was a hoax. I really should have known.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers