It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, May 02, 2013

This and That, Here and There

Took another one of them Pew quizzes tonight.




AND I had pizza for dinner!  Flatbread though it was, at least it didn't commit suicide on the oven elements!

I ALSO had peas, for a balanced meal.

I must admit that I guessed #15, as I know absolutely no-thing about the First Great Awakening.

Speaking of religion, I just finished The Hawk That Dare Not Hunt By Day, by Scott O'Dell (Island Of The Blue Dolphins), which is a historical fiction concerning William Tyndale's effort to bring an English language bible to England in the 1500s.

Bought a pair of anchor points for the truck.  No rated capacity, no installation help on line, I guess you get what you pay for.

Also bought a pitcher, then found one at home.

I am weeding books like mad at work.  One book had only one circulation, by a girl I remember as a Library Monitor when I started working there oh so many years ago.  She must be in her early 50s by now!




1 comment:

Mumbles said...

I also aced this one, and I worry that so many don't. Seems to me a little comprehension could go a long way in this world.

I've been here before. It's nice to be back--I'm enjoying!

Kris

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers