It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Out & About

I went to a social gathering tonight, well, it's after midnight now, I guess it was yesterday?  We played a game very much like Celebrity, except we wrote phrases or words on our slips of paper instead of celebrity names.  I forget what it was called.  One of my words was "chessmen", for the cookies I brought.  Another was "Blues Clues".  There was some discussion about the missing apostrophe, and several people had never heard of it.  On the other hand, I had never heard of Equatorial Chemistry something-or-other.  But I really should have remembered what is inscribed on the One Ring!!

I was near hysterical with fright at the beginning, but by the end I was relaxing, and even came up with a couple of answers.

I got to meet Aaron Linsdau, who is an excellent player of this game, by the way, and hear some fascinating stories of his exploits in Antarctica.  The weather, the cold, the HEAT. Just amazing!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers