It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

A Wall Of Shame

I drove over to the public library after work to pick up a copy of John Ringo's "Live Free Or Die". I tried one of Ringo's book last year, but didn't care for it.  Mr. E. recommended this one, so on his head be it.

Anyway, on the way there I observed a "homeless" person peeing on the wall, right in front of God and everyone!   Which one of these three do you think it was?

#1 -- A woman.
#2 -- Old man with beard.
#3 -- Young guy.



I took the picture upon leaving the library, so I was unable to catch "the action".

On a more humorous note, I heard Mrs. P. talking about someone who "couldn't spell 'paint' backwards if you gave him the 'p' and the 't'." I told her that was going on the blog, she said it's an old Alabama country-girl saying.

And that is about it for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that's cute, can I say that as a guy :D? I never liked lollipops, personally not even in childhood and for no bullshit roles related reasons, lol, I just tried but too sugary, lie, I did sometimes, but really once in a blue moon, then quit most of the sugar coated cakes, but, men, women whatever age, if you ever feel like eating one, just go for it!
Ok maybe taking the diet into account but other than that it's al good :).
Strange comment in my Internet drive by, I know.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers