It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

At The Hop

Today was the Sock Hop at work, so I wore my leather jacket.  Many people complimented me, but one complained it smells like cigarettes.  Here are a few pics of the two 56 Chevys they had there for to have pictures taken in.

Engine compartment, port side. That don't look stock, I said to myself. The lady said they had added four wheel disc brakes, and there they was, behind the very pretty mag wheels.



Engine compartment, starboard side. Cool battery! The lady shared that when they got the car the firewall had been cut out so a 400 plus or minus cubic incher could be installed, but they went with a smaller engine and replaced the firewall in the stock position.



Me in the other 56 Chevy, zapped by the sun flare! Finally got a chance to wear my Velocette tee to work!  I told one of the kids to ask the owner where the gas cap was. She was AMAZED when he popped the taillight open to reveal its hidden position.



On the way home I was following this scooter up the hill at a majestic 22.5 mph.  Several cars passed and cut it. At the stop light she went into the bike lane and passed seven cars, then cut back in. Words fail me...



A geocache I found the other day. Yikes, a giant bug!



That is all for today1

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers