It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Of This And That

Foggy day at work Friday.



I really hate it when I can't find something on the internet that I JUST looked at the other day.  I was trying to remember something I read, on either reddit or fark (because really, what else is there?), about someone's room mate who always turned off their router at night (and I FOUND the thread, eventually, but not the phrase, so where was it?), and some guy said something like in the ten minutes it took for the router to fire up he felt like a Russian serf.

I went geocaching this morning in Mission Trails Regional Park, up by the rock climbing area, for a cache I've mentioned before.  Walked right straight to the darn thing, it was almost a let down!  Anyway, there were a lot of people scaling the heights, and I got what I think is a great pic.



I also took the obligatory pics looking down, and looking up. On the DOWN one, which is strangely filenamed "dpwm", you can just see the bed of the truck sticking out WAY down there.



And on the UP pic, which I had to gamma-correct, you can see the rocks WAY up there where the cache was.



And here is the cache, in case you wanted to see it. The view is over the canyon to South Fortuna Mt.



Well, that's about all I can think of. Thanks for visiting1

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers