It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Another rainy day, and that is my excuse for not riding the bicycle to work.  Cowles Mountain was especially pretty as the blue sky broke out.



Today being V. Day, the boys and girls were scarfing up the candy like, well, like it was candy.  I was presented with a blueberry lollipop,, which I tried not to eat for several hours, but eventually gave in to temptation.



I had an idea the other day of an image I could self-shoot of me in a funny-yet-graceful pose.

This would not be it...



This is take two.  Take one is of me falling over and bruising my arm. I deleted it.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

I don't think the "Deposit Gum Here" sign is big enough. ;o)

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers