It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, September 03, 2010

No Pay Today

Today seems to be a furlough day. Happy Labor weekend!

I'm reading Humans, by Donald Westlake. I just finished Rolling Thunder, by John Varley. It is somewhat of a homage to Robert Heinlein, with three references to Heinlein titles in the last two sentences. And there are only nineteen words in those two sentences!

Pointed this out to the proprietor of the butt store this morning. He said I was the first to notice it.



I finally took the KGB off the push buttons on the vehicle radio, and replaced it with KPRI. That'll learn 'em not to fire the DSC! Which is now on KFMB-FM, Jack FM. Which was already on a push button!

Got to ride an Iron Horse downhill bike around the dirt parking lot yesterday. It was the most expensive bicycle I've ever ridden, costing over two grand. You will remember my cousin's Trek Madone, that costs more, but I only got to pick it up with two fingers, not ride it!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers