It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's Elemental

I went over to the Home Depot to find some electrical range elements. I did not spot them in the remembered place, so I asked a fellow for assistance. They were twenty feet to the left. Under a big sign.

I bought two, navigating my way through the self check-out line with no problems. I was so proud of myself!

I got home and installed the little one. Worked fine!

I installed the big one. Didn't work. Whoopsie! Put the old one back in. It worked. Put the new one back in. It worked. Looks like it just needed a bit of prong cleaning. Double-whoopsie.

FOR SALE

One Model PM30X208 PartsMaster 8" Plug-In Cooking Element.

Only used once!

Only $25.00!! You save five bucks, plus you don't have to go get it, I'll deliver it in the greater San Diego area!

No refunds!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers