It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big Hike

Big Hike for me, at any rate. Left home at 6:15 and drove to Santee. I parked just outside the Equestrian Staging Area, as the gates were not open yet. The sky was very overcast and foggy, a lovely day, to my thinking, to be clomping around the wilds.

I call this:
Along The 52

TIME -- CACHE NAME
6:15 -- Left vehicle
7:30 -- Shepherd Canyon - Calcium
7:40 -- POW of the 2006 MTRP Cache Wars
7:51 -- Uppa the Hill - Downa the Hill
8:03 -- Slider Hill AKA "Uppa" Consolation Cache
8:15 -- Harmon Needs a Blood Transfusion!
8:24 -- MTRP 2006 Cache War Trifecta #2
8:37 --52 Pick-Up
8:47 --Gateway To The Stars
9:00 --TT's MTRP Nuisance Cache #1
9:28 -- MTRP 2006 Cache War Trifecta #3
10:07 -- MTRP 2006 Cache War - Harmon's Trail of Tears
10:50 -- Arrived back a vehicle

The way was up and down, up and down. Very steep ups, but not TERRIBLY long. I saw several guys pushing their bicycles up the hills. This is why I don't ride out here. I would be pushing UP and DOWN!

The camera batteries died, so no pics of the foggy hills.

MONDAY: Two days later my legs are still sore!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers