It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today And Yesterday And The Day Before That

I just found out that Robert B. Parker, one of my favorite authors, passed away back in January 2010. How did I miss that?

Someone left a putty knife in the bathroom at work. I'm afraid to ask WHY they left it!

2010JAugust27 putty knife 001

For the record, we HATE that TP dispenser, hence the roll on the rail. Currrently, I am reading "Meet The Austins", by Madeleine L'Engle, on my potty breaks.

We got a new DVD player and I watched three episodes of "Good Neighbors" this afternoon. You should have been there!

Yesterday I went geocaching with the Gonzalo boys in Otay Valley Regional Park. It was their first time out. We only found three caches, but the lil' Gonzalo was very excited about the "treasures" he traded for.

The weather has been very nice, but I'm afraid it is going to warm up soon. After all, it's still summer, ain't it?

2 comments:

boodles said...

uh, ok dad, nice photo TMI! :)

Deanne said...

I really don't want to know why there is a putty knife in the bathroom.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers