It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Rainy Garbage Day

I was having so much fun trying to find a Powerpoint file that I could download to the iMac at work this afternoon that I almost forgotted to go to the doctor! Yikes! That could have been expensive! But, I made it in plenty of time, due to some judicious cutting-off of rotten middle schoolers crossing a street.

Why was I looking for a Powerpoint file? So I could get ready for assisting a teacher tomorrow with projecting said files, student created, on the big screen in the classroom. I thought I would make sure the equipment was working, and I wanted to used the iMac because it is nicely portable. Alas, the rotten mousepad thingie is not all that compatible with my big fat arthritic fingers. I couldn't find any files I could download. I am teh sux0r!

So, anyway, I saw the doctor, he said since it's my five year anniversary I don't have to see him anymore. I observed that I still had all the OTHER doctors to see quite a bit more often than I would like...

Also, he noted my PSA has gone up another tenth, to .9, in the last month...

When I came out it was pouring rain. I had to walk down to the shopping center (Oh, yeah, they're called "malls" now, are they not?) where I had parked (don't tell anyone!) because I am cheap.

So I got wet.

Good thing I drove today, or I would have gotten REALLY wet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which MD is this? As for the elevated PSA, have they called to start scheduling your RT?

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers