It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Open House Thursday

I'm not going to Open House, who wants to see me? I went to Horizon training today, learned all sorts of stuff, and took some pictures along the way.

20007Jan25pictures 011
(It's Better Bigger at zooomr.com, click the images!)

Looks like the mighty Ford crushed the cement bumper, but I SWEAR it was already like that!

Afterwards I was crusing down the freeway...

20007Jan25pictures 012


20007Jan25pictures 013


20007Jan25pictures 014


20007Jan25pictures 015

I KNOW you've all driven down the freeway, but I had kinda given it up for the last few years, so it's still new, and kinda scary!

I've an appointment for the preliminary radiation setting up thing on Monday afternoon, and the dentist in the morning for a filling. What fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally caught up on your blogs. I liked the picture of the bike seat. Sounds like you're going to have one busy Monday. Let me know how your preliminary radiation appointment goes.

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers