It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Sorta Wet Friday

It drizzled a little this afternoon, I noticed as I was checking out textbooks to the poor freezing students, who wouldn't have had to stay outside in the cold so long if THEY HAD BROUGHT THEIR I.D. CARDS!!!

Hey, just sayin'...

Had the bone scan today, it was a piece of cake. I drove the freeway three times forth and back. I am a BIG BOY! It was not scary, and I was amazed at the amount of time I saved over driving the back roads, as I normally do.

They gave me Free Parking slips so I didn't have to pay today, w00t!!

Don't tell my doctor (which ONE??), but I ate three pieces of apple pie today, and cake. I are a BAD BOY!!

I shall have to go bicycling tomorrow...

Oh, and the tech said she didn't see anything bad on the scan, and the CT folks said it looked good last week, so I guess the cancer hasn't spread, or attached itself, or whatever (Yeah, I'm REALLY paying attention to the doctor, aren't I?). I figure the oncologist (Oncologist #2 that is, my appointment with my ORIGINAL (Primary?) (#1?)Oncologist in a week away) is gonna call next week and let me know how the radiation will proceed.

So there.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers